- This event has passed.
Flawless Professionalism – Friday, 12th March, 11.30-2pm.
(a HSCP multi-disciplinary webinar)
Prof. Dermot Duff
Module Leader TCD / Programme Leader University of Nottingham / EI Mentor / IMI Programme Leader / Executive Coach
- Assisting MBA graduates in their career progression
- Lecturing in Operations Management on the the M Sc in Business & Management
- Tutoring MBA Teams in the Strategic Company Projects as part of the MBA process.
- Programme advisor for major joint venture in entrepreneurship and business growth for Nottingham University and City Council.
Dermot will speak on and discuss:
- Creating the fear-less professional and organisation (as distinct to fearless).
- Personal, interpersonal, managerial and system levels, along with counter-measures / solution for each.
- Decision making under severe pressure.
- The moral dilemma: doing the right thing in the wrong way.
- Examples, clips, and interaction.
- Including notes on biases, distractions, self-management, checklists, fool-proofing, job design and organisational function (becoming fear-less).
Dermot has published widely and is the author of 2 books: Project Management – A Practical Guide and Strategic Cost Reduction. Dermot is an engaging and highly-energetic Programme Leader, and ensures that the participants on his programmes/seminars are constantly challenged to obtain maximum benefit from all of the opportunities presented to them.
Course fee: No charge
Registration: ACSLM members and non-members must register.
Queries to email@example.com