Digital Health: From Concepts to Clinical Practice
- This event has passed.
This is an event taking place in RCPI on 6th December
Digital Health: Concepts to Clinical Practice
6 CPD Credits – 6 December 2019, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, No. 6 Kildare Street, Dublin 2.
Learn how digital technology can change the way you work and improve patient care
Our one-day Digital Health Conference provides a unique opportunity to hear from leading experts, from both medicine and industry, on how new technology is making waves in medicine and healthcare. Get a comprehensive insight into new technologies and innovation in healthcare from core concepts and clinical wins to the opportunities and challenges that new technology brings.
We are looking forward to welcoming international guest speaker, Prof Art Papier, Associate Professor in Dermatology and Medical Informatics at the University of Rochester, New York, and co-founder and CEO of VisualDx, an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system, designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
Other speakers include:
- Dr Paddy Barrett, Consultant Cardiologist at the Blackrock Clinic, Dublin with a special interest in how novel technologies will shape the future of medicine.
- Brian Caulfield, Dean of Physiotherapy and the Director of the SFI Funded Insight Centre for Data Analytics at University College Dublin
- David Kerrigan, technology analyst and author of The New Acceleration – Artificial Intelligence and the Technologies Making Life Faster
- Avril Copeland, Founder and CEO of TickerFit, a cloud-based application that empowers health professionals, enabling them to provide personalised lifestyle interventions for each patient
- Professor Conall O’Seaghdha, Co Clinical Director for Transplant Urology & Nephrology at Beaumont Hospital and Chief Medical Officer of patientMpower, a digital healthcare company providing technology solutions for people living with long term illnesses.
- Dr Conor Malone, graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, University College Dublin, and Ulster University.
This event is open to all doctors, healthcare professionals and those working in the area of digital health technology.
Registration Fee: €250
For more information and registration details, visit www.rcpi.ie