Heads, Hearts and Hands: Weaving the Fabric of Quality and Safety
Join us in Kuala Lumpur, the stunning capital of Malaysia, for our 35th International Conference. Kuala Lumpur boasts towering skyscrapers, stunning architecture, a natural rainforest in its centre and countless other attractions.
We’re currently accepting submissions for posters and presentations.
Papers will be accepted under any of the below 11 tracks:
• External Evaluation
• Governance Leadership and Health Policy
• Data for Improvement
• Innovations and Improvement in Low and Middle- Income Countries
• Primary and Community Based Care
• The Future of Quality / The Next Frontier
• The Person
• Education Through Learning and Sharing
• Quality and Safety for the Vulnerable
• Patient Safety
• Traditional and Western Medicine