Introduction to Data Analysis in MS Excel
Thursday, 25th May 2023, 09:30 – 13:30
Capacity: 35 people
Facilitator: Dr Seán Lacey, SLÁINTE Research Group, Munster Technological University
Outline: This workshop will provide:
- An introduction to statistical terminology, including steps to statistical inference.
- An outline to the appropriate descriptive statistics (both numerical and graphical) depending on the type of data.
- Steps to compiling reliable descriptive statistics using PivotTable, PivotChart and the Data Analysis package.
- Practical examples of hypothesis testing with one and two variables.
- Sample approaches to communicate effectively statistical results in a clear concise manner.
Note: The training workshop will not be recorded.
Academy Members and Non-Members: €15 (Admin fee)
Booking will commence on Wednesday, 10th May at 5pm.
ACSLM Members Login and click EVENTS and book the event
Non-Members click EVENTS and create a Non-Member Account
Queries to: email@example.com
Booking: Closes Tuesday, 24th May at 5pm.