Introduction to Data Analysis in MS Excel
Friday, 20 January, 09:30 – 13:30
Capacity: 35 people
Facilitator: Dr Seán Lacey, SLÁINTE Research Group, Munster Technological University
Outline: This workshop will provide:
- An introduction to statistical terminology, including steps to statistical inference.
- An outline to the appropriate descriptive statistics (both numerical and graphical) depending on the type of data.
- Steps to compiling reliable descriptive statistics using PivotTable, PivotChart and the Data Analysis package.
- Practical examples of hypothesis testing with one and two variables.
- Sample approaches to communicate effectively statistical results in a clear concise manner.
Note: The training workshop will not be recorded.
Academy Members: €40
Booking: Opens 1pm Friday 6th January.